Monday, September 28, 2009

SSC Challenge #6

The challenge for this week is to make a card letting know someone that you are thinking of them or praying for them. A"thinking of you" card is always sure to bring a smile to someone's face. And a "praying for you" card is sure to bring comfort. Both are blessings as much to those who give as to those who receive!
I made this card with my friend's sister in mind. She is fighting a battle with cancer right now and my friend has asked for a card shower for her. She just turned 25 this month and is wayyy to young to give up on such a battle. So this card is for Amanda!

3 comments:

Kathy W. said...

Beautiful card Becky:) My thoughts and prayers are with Amanda!

Thanks for playing with us this week.

Kristine said...

Oh, this is so pretty! LOVE those Nesties (they are my fave right now) and your verse is so sweet. Heart-wrenching when anybody gets cancer, but especially someone so young! We'll keep her in our prayers. What a wonderful idea to shower her with cards ♥

Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges!! It's wonderful seeing your cards from week to week! :)

Randi said...

She is way to young for sure! I was 31 and I thought that was young. Your card is precious.